UFC president Dana White announced a capacity crowd of 20,000 will be present for the upcoming UFC 264 event, which will be headlined by the third match between Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier, at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on July 10.
“I’m so happy to finally be able to say Vegas is back,” White said in a video shared on his verified Twitter account on Wednesday (April 14.) “This summer Las Vegas is back open for business and on July 10, UFC 264 will be at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas at 100% capacity. Ladies and gentlemen, that’s 20,000 fans.”
McGregor confirmed he signed the bout agreement for a fight at full capacity during an interview with ESPN’s Ariel Helwani on Wednesday.
“I signed bout agreement this morning,” McGregor said. “I’m going to rip this game a new a–hole July 10th. The Mac is back in Sin City! Full house!”
McGregor looks to avenge a second-round TKO loss to Poirier at UFC 257 in January, having previously defeated Poirier in their first of three scheduled fights in 2014.